UK Machining - Leicester
Founded in 1988 the Leicester facility was one of the original manufacturing sites which formed Bromford Industries in 2009. Most recently it has undergone a huge transformation as part of the consolidation of the UK Machining footprint. This has resulted in a center of excellence, comprising modern machine tools adopting digital best practices in an optimized shopfloor layout all supported by our low-cost joint venture in Bangalore.
Consistently meeting customer expectations, the Leicester facility supports both the Aerospace and Power Generation sectors. It specializes in the supply of complex small, medium & large rings and casings manufactured from Titanium, Nickel Alloys and Stainless Steel.
- Engineering Software: Solidworks, SolidCAM, Vericut
- Inspection: CMM’s running PC-DMIS
- Part Marking: 2-D Dot Peen, Electro-Etch, Ink-Jet
- Milling: CNC, capability up to 5 axis and 1m3, Jig boring
- Turning: CNC, multiple axis with live tools, up to 1.4m OD
- Parts Finishing: Polishing, Deburring
- Testing: NDT (FPI), Pressure testing